My baby.

My baby.
My sweet heart Noah.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Charatistic's of a documentary

In class this week we're learning about documentary's and what makes a documentary. We watched 'Forgotten Silver' which I suppose was just a big joke to celebration 100 years of cinema, I don't know whether id call it a documentary, but others could argue that it is to them.
A documentary documents something, but it has to have some sort of reason, its got to get people's attention.
 To me, a documentary is just someone's point of view of something, just been recreated on film, however they see it in their mind.
So to the person who's created it, or people who have the same point of view, its a documentory cause it has truth, but to others its just a mockumentary I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment