My baby.

My baby.
My sweet heart Noah.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Oh my gosh

From watching midday television I have discovered another CRAZILY similar movie, this one I'm not to found of though... Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cheesy.
So theres this movie called Chasing Librety which was released in January 2004 and done by 20th century fox, Its about an eighteen year old who's the presidents daughter and she starts rebeling and ends up having a thing for this undercover body guard..
FIRST DAUGHTER was released in september 2004 done by warner bros (sneaky devils) which is about EXACTLY the same thing, its actually blazzar, theres no way they just both thought up the same story line... I  bet theres more to this, theres not alot on the net about it and I'm quite surprised about that, maybe it was just cause they were both cra and no one really cared. I did find one thing however, before chasing librety was released, the title of it for imdb was 'untitled first daughter project.' 
SCANDLE!!!!

Chasing librety - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360139/
starring Mandy moore

Director: 

Andy Cadiff

First Daughter - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361620/
 

Director: 

Forest Whitaker
Staring Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment