My baby.

My baby.
My sweet heart Noah.

Saturday 26 March 2011

The Crow

I watched 'The Crow' last night and I have to say how incredibly similar it is to 'Batman-The Dark Knight'. The Crow was also a successful comic. its almost as if The Dark Knight just copied the film. The Crow had an equally as good character as the joker though, Brandon Lee played it amazingly, I'm pretty sure Heath Ledger copied alot of his character from the film, they look almost identical, both with face paint, same hair length, even the scruffiness was captured perfectly. Definitely Brandon Lees best work!
I found out that Brandon Lee died during 'The Crow' as well, kinda freaky. 
When Brandon died, there was 8 days of filming left in the movie. To finish out the rest of the movie, they used a live body double and some digital composing.There was this scene where Brandon was meant to break a mirror but did not cause the scene was shot after his death. So DreamQuest used there magical editing skills and managed to make it look like Brandon did it.
the thing that really got me though is its almost as if Heath Ledger copied him so much, that he died as well. 
Creeeeeeeeeeeeepy.



Resources -  http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/brandonlee/brandonlee.htm
The Crow info - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109506/

No comments:

Post a Comment