My baby.

My baby.
My sweet heart Noah.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Sleepless In Seatle

Today I'm going to show one of my favorite movie scenes in Interpretying Media.
'Sleepless In Seatle', It's a cute chick flick done in 1993 and directed by Nora Ephron starring Tom Hanks and Megan Ryan. (They're also in 'You've Got Mail' together.)
I think the chick flicks in the ninetys are deffinately the best, this one just proves it. 
The scene I chose was about Tom hanks (A single dad at the point.) and a married couple he invited over for dinner. Its short, cute and I could watch it a dozen times and still laugh.
The wife is explaining this amazingly girly movie she just watched to them, the expressions of dread on the mens faces are classic. It really showed a great level of acting, it was so true and I could really see that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment